Abstract Submission Deadline: Closed
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Track 1: Breast Pathology
Track 2: Breast Imaging
Track 3: Breast Cancer Screening
Track 4: Breast Cancer Management
Track 5: Breast Surgery
Track 6: Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
Track 7: Breast Reconstruction
Track 8: Cancer Pathology
Track 9: Anatomic Pathology
Track 10: Breast Biology
Track 11: Invasive Breast Cancer
Track 12: Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Track 13: Paget’s Disease of the Breast
Track 14: Metaplastic Breast Cancer
Track 15: Breast Cancer in Men
Track 16: Breast Anatomy
Track 17: Breast Cancer Statistics
Track 18: Benign Breast Conditions
Track 19: Breast Diseases
Track 20: Prognostic markers
Track 21: Lifestyle and Breast Cancer
Track 22: Breast Cancer: Case Study
Track 23: Breast Cancer Therapy
Track 24: Breast Cancer Treatment Side Effects
Track 25: Innovative Therapeutic
Track 26: Approaches in Breast Cancer
Track 27: Ovarian cancer
Track 28: Cervical Cancer
Track 29: Breast Cancer- Clinical Trails
Are you wondering how you can meet your peers, colleagues, clients, or other individuals?
To attend the 9th World Breast Pathology and Breast Cancer Conference on October 30-31, 2021 program. Register Today.
To avail CME/CPD, Select the respective category and proceed further with the registration confirmation
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Select your Currency
- Select Registration and fill the below billing form with your details.
- Select Stripe, Paypal, and you can pay with your Credit/Debit Card, and proceed further for Registration.
- Once; You are done with the Registration; we will send you the Meeting link.
- After attending the 2 days conference, you will be eligible for the certification and will receive it after 48 hours of the conference.
- UCGConferences have different categories of certification, kindly select the certification category at your convenience.
Note: CME & CPD Hours are not included with the Speaker or Delegate or Poster Certifications.
Unified Citation Journals is a platform for the latest discoveries in Technology, Science, engineering, medicine, medical clinical, and advancing discoveries and health. We at Unified Citation Journals ensure the advancement of healthcare and improve performance for the benefit of humanity.
Unified Citation Journals empowers and publish scientific research work. We will be including special issues and symposia papers in related journals from all over the world. Apart from publishing, we also promote upcoming books covering different fields of science, medicine, engineering, technology, etc. Unified Citation Journals help Authors, Publishers, and Distributors, in growing their business multifold.
Speakers/E-Presentation/Live Presentation- Present your abstract, research work, summary, case report, medical reports, workshops, as per the NHPSUCG2021 Abstract Template and proceed with the registration and confirm your speaker spot.
Delegate/Listener/Viewer/Attendee- To hear the presentations, register and confirm your delegate spot.
E-Poster/Online Poster- Submit your Poster as per the NPSUCG Guidelines and proceed with the register, as soon as you register, your poster will be live on our website.
Co-Authors- If Co-authors wants to attend the conference kindly proceed further with the registration.
What is an E-Poster and its benefits?
A Virtual Poster (Electronic Presentation) / Digital Poster is a digital presentation of the research, case studies in a Word/PDF format.
What is the E-Presentation and its benefits?
Virtual Presentation sessions are the virtual presentation of different topics of interest. One can present their research work in front of the global delegation virtually.
What is a Delegate or a listener or an Attendee?
If you are wondering how to attend the conference in this pandemic situation, we have come up with online attendance. You can attend all the conference sessions of the NPSUCGG as a listener virtually.
What is the difference between CPD and CME?
CPD (Continuing Professional Development) is the process of lifelong learning where physicians acquire—through formal and informal education and their practice—the skills, knowledge, and attitude that they need to maintain the ability to practice and the competence to provide effective patient care. It is not only about medical knowledge.)
CME (Continued Medical Education) is mostly focused on medical knowledge and the physician’s medical expert role and consists of educational activities that serve to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public, or the profession.
- Live Sessions
- One on One meet with Experts and Investors on Demand.
- Certificate of Recognition
- Hear about the latest research
- Engage in High-level debates & Q/A
- Networking for future collaboration
- Publication of abstracts on our Website
- Add Research Value
- Networking Sessions
- No other mode of payment can be accepted or initiated from any 3rd party transaction.
- All the participants should confirm their participation by registering 60 days prior to the conference date. So that UCG can make the arrangements with ease and time.
- The UCG reserves the right to make alterations to the program, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- Attendees are responsible for checking this important information prior to the conference. We advise to keep checking the website for the latest updates of our conferences.
- Registrations for the conference remain valid if the event has to be postponed.
- The UCG will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conferences.
- The UCG reserves the right and holds the sole discretion to cancel any conference at any time in case of any unforeseeable and unavoidable circumstances.
- In the event of cancellation, the UCG will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the cancellation news on the appropriate conference website to alert or inform those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- The registrations with discounted prices are transferable to another person but not refundable at any point of time.